Enrolling and activating your saving account in Metrobank with their online banking features can help save your time and effort in many tasks and enjoy a lot of perks like buying prepaid load, paying bills, viewing account balance, transferring funds and much more.
With the advent of internet technology today, you can now access all these services in a click of a button FREE OF CHARGE.
How to Enroll In Metrobank online banking
1. Visit Metrobank’s official website at https://www.metrobank.com.ph.
2. Click Enroll now in the upper right corner, where you can see Metrobank direct.
3. You’ll be prompted to select between ATM Card and Metrobank Credit Card. Select ATM Card on the drop down menu and click Continue.
4. Fill up the form that will appear next with the complete information needed. Double check all the information you entered, once you confirm its all accurate, click on Continue tab.
Note: If during the application process the form asked for a 19 digit card no. but you actually have 16 digits on the card itself, it is advised to add 3 0’s at the end.
5. You will then receive and OTP (one time password) on the number you registered after you completed the above steps, you will be needing this password to activate and logging into your account for the first time.
6. You will receive the activation code/ link thru email. Once you click the link or copy it and paste in your browser, it will ask you to activate your online account. You will need the OTP to activate it.
7. Click “I AGREE” on the page about Metrobankdirect Terms and Condition.
8. Nominate security question or challenge questions and their answers on the next page and click “SAVE” once you’re done.
Once all done, you can now use your Metrobank online account.
What are the benefits of enrolling to Metrobank online banking?
There are many benefits in enrolling your savings account to their online banking services than going to the Metrobank branches to do your transactions. Some of them are;
1. Convenience – You can conveniently do your transactions anywhere and anytime you want. All you need is a device that is connected to the internet.
2. Services- Banks provided added functionalities and tools on their website that you can use like financial tools, budgeting, forecasting tools, records, calculators and etc. Oftentimes, they offer free online billing, online tax forms, and tax.
3. Mobility – Banks now also offer mobile apps for customers to use their services on their phones and tablets.
4. Ease of use – You don’t need to leave the comfort of your home to do your banking transactions, which is also environment-friendly since it is paperless.
What are the things you can do with your Metrobank online banking?
1. As mention above it will allow you to pay your bills such as electric bills, phone bills, internet bills, cable TV bills, travel tickets, insurance, SSS, PAG-IBIG, etc.
2. Access or inquire your account balance online (free).
3. Transfer funds/money from your enrolled source account/s to enrolled own or third party target account/s in an instant or at a future date.
4. Pay your credit cards
5. Reorder checks
6. View, print or download your account statement online
7. Manage stock trading transactions with First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation (FMSB)
Below are the list Metrobank Billers where you can pay your bills according to Affordable Cebu.
•Avon Cosmetics, Inc.
•Awesome Deals Inc.
•Bay Gardens Condominium
•Blue Cross Health Care Inc.
•Blue Cross Insurance Inc
•Bureau of Customs Duties
•Cathay Land Inc
•Cebu Pacific Air
•Citibank Credit Card
•Coke – GMA Region
•Coke – Key Accounts
•Coke – Mindanao Region
•Coke – North Luzon Region
•Coke – South Luzon Region
•Coke – Visayas Region
•Colgate Palmolive Philippines
•Cordia Communications Corp
•De La Salle University –
•Diocese Of Baguio
•Dyna Drug Corporation
•Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club
•Easy Trip Services
•Essilor – Dagupan
•Essilor Phils – Luzon
•Essilor Phils – Mindanao
•Essilor Phils – Visayas
•Father Al’s Children Fundation Inc (FACFI)
•First Life Financial Co., Inc.
•First Metro Save & Learn Balanced Fund, Inc.
•First Metro Save & Learn Equity Fund, Inc.
•First Metro Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc.
•First Metro Save & Learn Money Market Fund, Inc.
•First Metro Securities Brokerage Corp.
•Fly Ace Corporation
•Global Business Holdings
•Globe Quest BC – Lease
•Globe Quest BC -Telex
•Globe Quest G-Net
•HIMLAYANG PILIPINO PLANS, INC.
•HSBC Corporate Collection
•HSBC Credit Card
•ICA – GH
•Indiana Aerospace University
•IPM REALTY DEVELOPMENT
•Kawasaki Motors (Phils.) Corp.
•King Solomon and Associates
•Liberty Broadcasting Network,
•Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc
•Manila Memorial Park
•Manulife Financial Plans
•Maynilad Water Services Inc.
•Metrobank Dollar MasterCard Gold
•Metrobank Dollar MasterCard Platinum
•Metrobank Femme Visa
•Metrobank MasterCard Classic
•Metrobank MasterCard Gold
•Metrobank MasterCard Platinum
•Metrobank Value MasterCard
•Metrobank Visa Classic
•Metrobank Visa Dual Currency Dollar
•Metrobank Visa Dual Currency Peso
•Metrobank Visa Gold
•Metrobank World Mastercard
•Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU)
•Pacific Internet – PhP 100.00 minimum payment
•Pag-Ibig Fund (Individual)
•Phil. Charter Insurance Corp.
•PRU Life UK
•PSBank MasterCard Classic
•PSBank MasterCard Gold
•Red Ribbon Bakeshop Inc.
•Republic Cement Corp/Fortune Cement Corp
•Rockwell Leisure Club
•SB Cards Diners/SBC Mastercard
•Shangri-La & Boracay Resort & Spa
•Southeast Asia Food, Inc.
•SSS Cont – Farmers & Fishermen
•SSS Cont – Non Working Spouse
•SSS Cont – OFW
•SSS Cont – Self Employed
•SSS Cont – Voluntary Member
•St. Paul College Pasig
•Sta. Lucia Realty & Development Corp.
•Standard Chartered Credit Card
•Statesfield School Inc.
•Toyota Financial Service
•UC-Banilad (University of Cebu – Banilad)
•UC-LM (University of Cebu – Lapu-Lapu & Mandaue)
•UC-MAIN (University of Cebu – Main)
•Unicard Credit Card
•University of Sto. Tomas
•Victory Liner Inc.
•Visayan Electric Co., Inc.
Answers to commonly asked questions about Metrobank online banking
1. If you haven’t received any email after enrolling your account, you should check your spam folder, social media or promotional tab. If after doing this you still haven’t found an email from Metrobank, you can call their customer service at 02- 870-0700
2. If you get an error after inputting your 16 digit ATM card and being asked to input 19 digits, just add three 0’s at the end of your Metrobank ATM card no.
3. You should receive your OTP within minutes after completing the registration, and it is valid up to 20 minutes only.
4. You can link Metrobank to your PayPal account.
5. If the activation link sent to your email expired, you can request a new activation link by contacting Metrobank customer service and Metrobank contact number through;
•24/7 Customer Hotline: (632) 8700-700
•Domestic Toll-free No.: 1-800- 1888-5775
•Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you like ” Metrobank Online – How To Enroll In Their Online Banking Services”? We would greatly appreciate if you would share this on Facebook and tweet it.